About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Nithila and Appa - Helmet starts the bike


My father took  my car as he had to go to another city.
So i had to take my kid Nithila in Bike to school.She also loves to ride with me in bike.
First day i tried to start the bike.Since my bike had been lying unused for long time the battery was not powerful enough.(My bike has a Electric Fuel Injection Pump- SO battery power is needed even if you have to kick start).After 4 or 5 attempts it still doesn't start.Finally i realise;put the choke and then it starts.My daughter was keenly watching all that was going on in my attempt to get the bike started.

Second day since I had learnt the lesson i started the bike applying the choke straightaway.It starts on 2nd attempt.
My kid smiles at me and said "Oh OK! so if you wear a helmet it starts immediately".I was puzzled for a while because i really could not make what she just told.
Then i asked her again "what are you saying kutti?".She calmly said "Appa. You wore helmet today.It started immediately.Yesterday you did not wear a helmet so it took sometime.So from now on wear helmet ok".
I just could not stop adoring the innocence.

Just reminded me of the famous comedy scene in a tamil movie wher Ajith;the hero  pulls the leg of a auto driver in the attempt to get his vehicle started.

No comments:

Post a Comment