About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Nithila - Amul Choco spread

Nithila's mom brought home a Amul Choco spread while purchasing groceries.Needless to say that anything with Chocolate makes the kids go gaah gaah. But we forgot to get bread.For the next 3 days Nithila would ask me if had bought bread.I am more like an absent minded professor when it comes to these things.
Finally we bought bread. Nithila was super excited."Appa i want Amul Choco spread on the bread"she kept saying."Ütterly butterly gilicious Amul" she would keep singing.Even though i tried to correct her that it is "Utterly butterly delicious . Amul", She would just ignore me and continue singing the way she knows.
Then i proudly say trying to show off my skills "I would make you bread and choco spread sandwich".Nithila goes "Yeah.Yummy.Can you make me in the shapes of Alphabets???".My  ego just a while ago inflated got burst.I did not see that coming."Nithila! Can i make something else??"On second though Nithila says Äppa! Can you make me sandwich like Shapes. Circle,Triangle,Square??". Wow that's a reasonable challenge to my creativity I say to myself "Yeah Nithila. Appa can make that for you"".While i was doing this she would just sneak and put her finger on the spread and lick and say "Yummy".First time i ignored.Next time i smiled and said no.Third time,holding her gently i said "Nithila! Appa is making this only for you.And you can have all that you want.But it is not right to put your fingers in the choco spread.That is not right as others will not like it".She listened to me and said pretending to be remorseful "Sorry appa.I won't do it again"
I said "It's OK Nithila.As long as you don't do it again".
Then i started making sandwich again and when i casually looked what Nithila was up to i saw that funny sight.This time Nithila was licking the choco spread using her tongue.
I only asked her not to put her finger in the spread.I never told her not to lick directly using tongue. Isn't it? Technically speaking, i had not explained her properly."
We both had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment