About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy father's day

This father's day was special for me.
Let me tell you why.I had woken up earlier.My little daughter was to about to get up and my wife went and taught her that it is father's day and she should act like she is sleeping and when I come to wake her up she would scare and then later wish me.
As per plan i went and  she initially scared me.But the cutest part is she would tell "Happy father's day" in a hush hush tone as if it was a secret.And the funny thing this would happen across the day every hour or 2.She would come and tell 'Happy father's day'in a hush hush tone cutely and she would start playing again.
I did not understand why she was wishing every other hour.Finally my wife broke the secret.She had told her if she wished me i would buy her a gift.So in the evening when we were planning to go out, she asked Appa i have wished you many times would you buy me a gift.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment