About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hide and Seek

It's just one of those weekends and i am as usual lazing around with my smartphone and going through the myriad posts without any reason.

My 3 year old daughter watches me for some time.Probably she was waiting to get my attention and when she knew that it's not going to happen,she comes to me.She makes that angry face with her hands in hip tells me "Don't use the phone all the time.Its not good for you".She's using my own weapon against me.Ha.Kids these days i think to myself.
Then i ask her "What should i do now??"genuinely asking for a suggestion .
She has her finger on her chin implying that she is seriously thinking.Man.Kids these days are born actors.
Her eyes brighten "Let's play hide and seek".I say "OK.Lets do that".

First the rules are different.
Here is how it goes??
Scenario 1
When I have to hide.
She tells before hand where I have to hide.Then i have to hide exactly there so that she can come and find me.And i have to be shocked that she found me.
Scenario 2
When she has 2 hide
She will hide in some place really difficult for me to find.Like the one in this picture for example.The next favorite for her is she will just cover herself in the blanket while sitting in the bed.

Now you have probably less than 2 seconds for you to act like you are searching because immediately she will shout 'I am here'

If there is one thing that is so cute is the innocence of the little kids.
Their world is so beautiful and it's so wonderful to be a part of that world.

No comments:

Post a Comment