About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Saturday, October 17, 2020

PTM - Nithila ,Appa,Amma story



Nithila: Appa. See Amma is not doing anything.She is always on Twitter all the time.
Ask her to do work
Appa: Yes Nithila.You are right. Suganya go and do some work.
Amma: why should I work?Today is weekend.I am in my mom's place. I am going to enjoy.

Suddenly Amma remembers.
Amma: Wait. wait. Today we have parents teachers meeting online. I am going to tell your class teacher about your behavior.
Nithila: Amma Amma.No Amma please please don't say anything about me.
Amma: No way.I am going to complain about you to Class Teacher for sure.
Realising the ploy is not working,Nithila changes tack.
Nithila: Appa.I am giving you a mission.
Appa: what mission ????(scratching my head cluelessly)
Nithila: Appa Your mission is to make sure that Amma does not say anything about me during PTM.Thats your mission.

😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment