About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

What about poor germs


Best way to handle Germs.Make them your friends.

A cute story that unfolded today with my cute Nithila

She was rollling the raisins on the ground and then put it in her mouth.So i try to come up with a story to stop her from eating something from the floor.
I tell her "Nithila! We should not eat anything that is on the floor.See we walk on the floor.Our foot has picked up these tiny tiny germs from outside that we cant see and it lies mostly on the floor".She listens to me nodding her head.
I go on."see.That is the reason we always eat after we put the food on the plates which is washed properly.When we put some eatable on the ground all the germs that are invisible cling on to it and when you eat it ,goes into your tummy and you get stomach pain.So you should not eat anything that has fallen on the floor"
Now she comes back with a reply that leaves me stumped."Appa!.If we put some food on the floor for the germs then they will eat as they are hungry and they wont trouble us"

No comments:

Post a Comment