About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Friday, June 12, 2020

With your heart

It was a Saturday.As usual after waking up I reached out to my smartphone on the small table where it was  left for charging the whole night.

Started looking at whatsapp and FB posts and got sucked up into it without even realising it was already half an hour.

Picked up the Aavin Milk packets which had been left out at the doorstep. Made myself some tea. After being done with it decided to go for the morning walk.

I waved at the security guard"Good Morning!!" on my way out the gate.

 When I stepped out of the gate , noticed three stray dogs. There was a mother dog and along with it were 2 puppies.Mother dog was  lightish brown in color. One of  the puppies had a mix of
Brown and white patches and the other had black and white patches.The 2 puppies were jumping and playfully fighting with each other.

Look at the dogs ,I started thinking we are ok and we can take care of ourselves  but who takes care of the stray dogs during these situations.  I thought I should probably offer some biscuit or something else to eat for these stray dogs.

But  given our nature to make even simple things complex, started thinking  what if these stray dogs start multiplying will it not be a nuisance for the neighbourhood and I would have played a part in that.

All these thoughts going in my mind,a couple of youngsters(14-15 yrs old) who come in a scooty to deliver  milk daily were just coming out of the apartment after delivering the milk for some of the houses . They were just about leave but they also noticed  these stray dogs.
One of the kids got down and looked around and found a small plastic container that had been thrown there.He picked it up and placed it up in the edge of the road.Meanwhile the puppies started wagging their tails.
That kid poured milk filling up the container and the dog and the puppies started gleefully slurping the milk.
The kids were looking at the dogs with affection.
 I just looked at those kids and smiled. They smiled back at me, and then they left.

Their action just made me realise that we need to react with heart.Some of us become jaded and  actionless because of  various thoughts  in our mind.But the young kids  they just reacted with the heart.They just do it and then they left. No point thinking too much I guess.
Just react with the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment