About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Monday, August 17, 2020

Smile please!!!


I was driving to my brothers place which is 30 mins drive from my home.
I had to pass through a toll plaza.
I slowed down and then there was a car in front of me.The white color  car had a sticker of  Army written in White on the rear glass.
Probably I was paying a lot of attention to the car or may be I was lost in own thought my face should have looked grim or serious.
The guy in the toll plaza " Anna! Why are you looking so grim??"
I could not believe he was asking me.Then I ask him "Are you asking   me??".He said " Yes Anna.I am asking you only." With a smile in his face.
Instantly it brought a smile to my face.I realised probably I should have looked grim and then smiled back at him " Is my face looking ok now??".
He had even wider smile.I left the plaza and was  smiling for another good 5 minutes.

1 comment: