About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Back to the present



Listening to the songs in mobile I was just about to finish my morning walk.
I was just taking the last left that leads to street where my apartment is.I saw A young boy (teen rather) coming in a cycle the one with a  straight handle bar MTB type .He was wearing his in school uniform.Quickly it took my mind on a time travel and in a flash reminded about my school days.
When I was just relishing the thought of my school days and memories the young boy from apartment smile at me and said "Good Morning Uncle"
Within a flash was transported back to the present :)

P.S: Still wondering why is he going to school so early in a school uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment