About Me

My photo
Funloving,Social,Humorous,Spontaneous at times.Somebody who is empathetic,likes to express and keep learning.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wake me up??

We are about to hit the bed.
I called "Nithila! It's time to sleep.Come here kutty.".
"Ok Appa" she replies and comes and lies down next to me.
" Appa! Tomorrow you wake me up at 5 o clock itself".I just casuall nod.
"Appa I am serious.Wake me up tomorrow"
" Nithila Kutty! You have been saying this for almost a month now.But when I try to wake you up you just say tomorrow and again curl up and sleep" I tell her with a serious face.
" No Appa.This time I have an idea" she says.
" Nithila! Appa has tried many ideas.I tried to gently wake you up using your favorite song.I played loud music in TV.I even tried to gently shake you up" throwing my hands up " Nothing seems to work".
"No Appa I have an idea.Listen to this" and I try to cut her off " No Nithila.You listen to me.I have a new idea.The moment you wake say 54321 and jump out of the bed".
For a while she is silent allowing me to win then she says "Ok.Appa.Suppose if that also doesn't work,let's try my idea".
My kid is a child prodigy when it comes to art of negotiation and convincing."Ok Nithila tell me your idea" I tell her.
She starts speaking in a serious tone 
" Ok.See I am not waking up at that time because I am dreaming no." I am confused and reply "Ok So??".
"Appa.You should know my dream and then when you tell about the dream I will automatically wake up because of the interest".
I think to myself that's the most interesting and super natural idea almost like Inception movie.
I explain her " But Nithila it is your dream that comes in your sleep.How can I find what's happening on your dream da?It's not possible".

"Ayyo Appa.Wait. Now show me your head".She keeps her hand in my head trying to find what's inside my head.After a while she turns to me and says " Appa there is nothing in your head.You have no imagination"
I just could not stop myself from laughing.
" Yes Nithila Kutty I am no where close to you when it comes to imagination".

No comments:

Post a Comment